Call for papers
Call for papers
All the presenters, including oral presenters, poster presenters, and organized-session presenters, are required to submit the final paper. EcoDesign2021 calls for two types of papers --- Proceedings papers and E-book papers (Please see below). Presenters can select the type of paper they submit.
Abstract submission should be made by 12th, April, 2021 (Japan Standard Time (GMT+9)) through the “Submission” page. Abstract should be no more than 500 words. It should explain the subject, originality, and relevance to EcoDesign2021. It is also required to select the paper type (Proceedings paper or E-book paper (See below)). Notification of acceptance is made by 30th, April, 2021 by e-mail.
EcoDesign2021 calls for two types of papers --- Proceedings papers and E-book papers. Presenters can select the type of paper they submit.
- Proceedings papers:
- 2 to 8 pages
- Not peer reviewed (abstract review only)
- Copyright transfer is not required
- Distributed in the USB proceedings which is delivered only to conference participants (see “Proceedings”)
- Not published in the E-book proceedings (see “Proceedings”)
- Final papers must be submitted by 6th, September, 2021 (see “Important Dates”)
- E-book papers:
- 6 to 8 pages
- Full-paper peer-reviewed (if a paper is not accepted, it is treated as a proceedings paper)
- Copyright transfer is required (if a paper is accepted)
- Distributed both in the USB proceedings and E-book proceedings (see “Proceedings” about E-book proceedings)
- Papers must be submitted by 25th, June, 2021 (see“Important Dates”)
- Notification of full paper acceptance will be made by 30th, August, 2021 (again, if a paper is not accepted, it is treated as a Proceedings paper)
- Final papers must be submitted by 17th, September, 2021
- All presenters, including oral session presenters, poster session presenters, and organized-session presenters, can submit an E-book paper (E-book paper submissions are not restricted to oral presenters).
- Best papers (award) are selected from E-book papers
- The conference registration and payment are required in order to complete the final paper submission.