The symposium registration starts in 2023. The fees have been reduced.
|Early Registration||Late Registration|
|Speaker (Non-student *1)||65,000JPY||N/A|
|Speaker (Student *1*2)||25,000JPY||N/A|
|Non Speaker (Student *2)||25,000JPY||25,000JPY|
|Non Speaker (Member *3)||65,000 JPY||75,000 JPY|
|Non Speaker (Non-member *3)||75,000 JPY||85,000 JPY|
|Online Non Speaker (Non-Student) *4||55,000 JPY||55,000 JPY|
|Online Non Speaker (Student) *4||15,000 JPY||15,000 JPY|
|For accompanying person
(Reception and banquet ticket *5))
|10,000 JPY||10,000 JPY|
- Early registration ends 30th, September. Speakers must complete registration and payment by 15th, September .
- Registration fees (for non-student) cover: Proceedings, Program brochure (Data download), Reception, Banquet, Lunch and Coffee.
- *1 Speakers are required to complete the registration before submitting the final papers.
- *2 Student registration covers: Proceedings, Program brochure (Data download), Reception, Banquet, Lunch and Coffee.
- *3 “Member” means individuals who belong to Sponsors and the member organizations of The Union of EcoDesigners.
- *4 Online Non Speakers will be able to view the presentations through video communication tools and ask questions only through text chat.
- *5 The reception and banquet are held on 29th and 30th, November, respectively.
Online registration is now open and will close on 1st, December, 2023.
Visitors from some countries must obtain a visa prior to their trip to be able to travel to Japan. Applications for visas are solely your own responsibility. Please be sure to apply with sufficient time.
Please check whether you need a visa from this website provided by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs (MOFA) of Japan. If your nationality is listed on the “Exemption of Visa (Short-Term Stay)”, you do not need a visa for the short-term entry to Japan. If your nationality is not listed, please follow the instruction below.
- Please complete your pre-registration for the EcoDesign2023. A Registration ID Number will be issued after the registration.
- Please send the VISA support request to EcoDesign2023 Secretariat. (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- EcoDesign2023 Registration Desk will prepare the visa supporting documents (“Letter of Reason for Invitation”, “Letter of Guarantee” and “Schedule of Stay”) based on your documents submitted and start sending the visa supporting documents.
- Please go to the Japanese Embassy or Consulate in your country in person for visa application soon after you receive the visa supporting documents.
Please refer to the MOFA website for further information about visa application. If you are not sure whether you need to require a visa to enter Japan, please check with the nearest Japanese Embassy or Consulate in your country.