Going Green-EcoDesign 2023

Site Map


Registration Guideline

Registration Fee

The symposium registration starts in 2023. The fees have been reduced.

  Early Registration Late Registration
Speaker (Non-student *1) 65,000JPY N/A
Speaker (Student *1*2) 25,000JPY N/A
Non Speaker (Student *2) 25,000JPY 25,000JPY
Non Speaker (Member *3) 65,000 JPY 75,000 JPY
Non Speaker (Non-member *3) 75,000 JPY 85,000 JPY
Online Non Speaker (Non-Student) *4 55,000 JPY 55,000 JPY
Online Non Speaker (Student) *4 15,000 JPY 15,000 JPY
For accompanying person
(Reception and banquet ticket *5))
10,000 JPY 10,000 JPY

Online Registration

Online registration is now open and will close on 1st, December, 2023.

Visa Support for Speakers

Visitors from some countries must obtain a visa prior to their trip to be able to travel to Japan. Applications for visas are solely your own responsibility. Please be sure to apply with sufficient time.

Please check whether you need a visa from this website provided by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs (MOFA) of Japan. If your nationality is listed on the “Exemption of Visa (Short-Term Stay)”, you do not need a visa for the short-term entry to Japan. If your nationality is not listed, please follow the instruction below.

  1. Please complete your pre-registration for the EcoDesign2023. A Registration ID Number will be issued after the registration.
  2. Please send the VISA support request to EcoDesign2023 Secretariat. (ecodesign2023_secretariat@ecodenet.com)
  3. EcoDesign2023 Registration Desk will prepare the visa supporting documents (“Letter of Reason for Invitation”, “Letter of Guarantee” and “Schedule of Stay”) based on your documents submitted and start sending the visa supporting documents.
  4. Please go to the Japanese Embassy or Consulate in your country in person for visa application soon after you receive the visa supporting documents.

Please refer to the MOFA website for further information about visa application. If you are not sure whether you need to require a visa to enter Japan, please check with the nearest Japanese Embassy or Consulate in your country.